Our attorneys have extensive experience in all areas of real property law, including acquisition, sale, design and construction, development, financing, easements, title insurance and surveys, leasing and property management. We represent varying sizes of local, regional, national and international clients in a broad spectrum of real estate transactions.
We provide our clients with comprehensive guidance on project evaluation, acquisition, construction and tax issues for office, medical, industrial, multifamily, residential, retail and mixed-use developments. In addition, our attorneys provide in-depth counsel in real estate and real estate-related financing transactions.
We represent both landlords and tenants in office, retail, and industrial leases.
- Acquisition, sale and development of commercial, retail and residential properties
- Commercial finance representing developers and lenders, including document preparation and review, and work-out transactions
- Complex commercial and retail leases and related property management matters
- Broker, agent and property management issues and agreements
- Partnership, syndications, joint ventures and other capital formation devices
- Federal and state tax issues and planning
- Governmental land use regulations including building codes, zoning and public lands
- Mergers and Acquisitions